7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
School Phone Number:
Student Arrival and Dismissal Times:
Monday 7:40 AM to 1:30 PM
Tuesday through Friday 7:40 PM to 2:30 PM
What do I do if my student is sick?
Following any absence, the student should bring a signed parent note to school stating their full name, address, reason and date of absence. In addition, parents may call the office at 634-9723 to leave this information on voice mail or with the secretary. Any absence not cleared within three (3) school days will be treated as truancy. The attendance clerk will keep a record of all absences. Serious attendance problems will be referred to administration for action, and referral to all appropriate agencies will be made. The law specifically states that a pupil must be legally excused for compulsory attendance purposes for the following situations:
- Personal illness or injury
- Medical, dental, optometry, or chiropractic service rendered
- Attendance at the funeral of an immediate family member
- Exclusion for failure to present evidence of immunizations
- Exclusion from school for a contagious disease
When your child is absent, please call or email the front office to verify the absence.
- Phone Number: (530) 634-9723, ext. 101
Click link to view:
School Arrival Procedures
Students may not be on campus before 7:40 A.M. each day.
All students arriving between 7:40 and 8:00 A.M. need to go directly to the multipurpose room.
Have you checked out our Croc Gear?